Okay besties, gather round. Let’s talk about mornings.
We’ve all seen those aesthetic TikToks of people waking up at 4:45 AM, chugging green juice that probably tastes like lawn clippings, meditating on a yoga mat, and curing all their life problems before the sun even thinks about coming up.
Yeah... absolutely not my thing.... That is so far from my reality, and honestly? No thank you! ๐ธ
For the longest time, I thought if my morning didn’t look like a hyper productive cinematic masterpiece, I was doing life all wrong. But lately, I’ve realized something so freeing: a morning routine shouldn't feel like a chore or a punishment. For me, it’s literally just about romanticizing the tiny little moments before the rest of the world wakes up and starts demanding my attention.
why I low-key need a slow morning ๐ซถ๐พ
protecting my peace from the tiktok: Let’s be real, the absolute worst thing you can do is roll over, grab your phone, and immediately let emails and social media ruin your nervous system. Taking even just a few minutes to exist off the grid in the morning? Iconic for mrs mental health.
grounding myself for the chaos: Working in logistics means my day can go from zero to a hundred real quick. Having a reliable, cozy little rhythm in the morning acts like an anchor. Even if my day gets completely flipped upside down later, at least I had my quiet moment first.
setting the vibes: Whether it's putting on a playlist of my favorite tracks while I get ready, taking my time with a warm drink, or just staring out the window daydreaming for a sec it’s all about starting the day feeling like the main character.
keeping it cute & realistic
The secret I’ve learned is that your routine just has to work for you. It doesn't need to be fancy, and it definitely doesn't need to look like anyone else's Pinterest board. Some days it's super slow and cozy, and other days it's just grabbing what I need and running out the door. And honestly? Both are totally fine! ๐ ๐พ
At the end of the day, it’s just about giving yourself a little bit of grace and breathing room before the hustle begins.
okay, spill! are you an early bird who loves a slow, cozy morning, or are you a 'hit snooze five times and sprint out the door' girly? let me know in the comments below! ๐๐พ✨




No comments:
Post a Comment