Good morning, bestiesss!
Okay, can we talk about Victoria Monรฉt for a second?
Because HOW does THIS WOMAN keep doing this every single time?!
I just listened to her new song REACH OUT and AHHHHHH I genuinely cannot stop playing it. The moment it started, I already knew I was going to be obsessed. Everything about it feels so effortlessly cool, smooth, and confident. She has this magical way of making music that feels luxurious but also personal, and this track is no exception.
First of all, the vocals? Absolutely stunning. Nobody glides across a beat quite like HER. Every note feels intentional, every melody gets stuck in my head, and somehow she always sounds like she's having the most fun while still serving flawless vocals.
And can we talk about the visuals? The music video is gorgeous. Every frame looks like a piece of art. The styling, the choreography, the cinematography... everything feels elevated and so uniquely AMAZING.
She knows exactly how to create a world around her music, and I love getting lost in it.
I've honestly been a fan for a while, but every new release reminds me why she's one of the most exciting singers for me. She puts so much care into her songs, and it shows.
So yes, if anyone needs me, I'll be replaying this song for the next few weeks and pretending I'm in the music video.
Thank you, Victoria Monรฉt, for feeding us once again. My playlist is thriving.
⭐ Rating: 10/10
๐ง Current status: Listening on repeat I CAN'T STOPPPP AHHHHHHH
๐ Side effect: Becoming even more obsessed with Victoria Monรฉt than before hihiihi




No comments:
Post a Comment