There are artists I listen to, and then there's the Internet.
At this point, I don't even know if "fan" is the right word. They're more like a personality trait. A lifestyle. A permanent fixture in my headphones.
No matter how many new artists I discover, I always find my way back to them. There's something about their sound that feels effortless. Cool without trying too hard. Smooth, dreamy, a little nostalgic, and somehow perfect for every mood.
Need music for a late night walk? The Internet.
Staring out of the window pretending you're in an indie movie? The Internet.
Romanticizing your entire existence for absolutely no reason? Definitely The Internet.
Their music feels like the kind of memories you haven't even made yet. Every song wraps around you like a favorite sweater. It's the soundtrack to overthinking, healing, falling in love, getting over someone, and looking cute while doing absolutely nothing.
And don't even get me started on Syd.
The voice. The vibe. The energy.
Everything about their music makes me want to disappear into a dimly lit room, put on my best outfit, and stare dramatically into space.
Will I ever shut up about The Internet?
Probably not.
Do I recommend them to everyone I know?
Absolutely.
Have they completely taken over my playlists?
Without a doubt.
At the end of the day, some people have comfort shows. Some people have comfort books.
I have The Internet.
And honestly?
I wouldn't have it any other way.
XOXO,
a girl who thinks every situation can be improved with a little bit of The Internet. ☁️๐ง๐ค ✨




No comments:
Post a Comment