Some people wait all year for summer. Me? I'm counting down the days until September.
There’s just something about it. The golden afternoons, the crisp morning air, the feeling that life is about to get interesting again. September is basically the main character of the year. Summer may get all the attention, but September is the season of plot twists, glow ups, and fresh starts.
Maybe it's the leftover back to school energy, but every September has me convinced I'm about to become the best version of myself. New routines? Obviously. A perfectly organized planner? In my dreams. Romanticizing every coffee run? Absolutely.
This September, you'll find me:
☕ Grabbing iced coffees and pretending I'm the lead in an autumn rom com.
๐ Reading all the books I swore I'd finish during summer.
๐ Taking long walks just to admire the changing leaves and listen to my favorite playlists.
✨ Reinventing myself for the hundredth time because September practically demands it.
๐ฏ️ Lighting candles, journaling, and acting like I have my entire life together.
๐ Making new memories while holding on to the old ones that still make me smile.
☕ Cinnamon rolls a GOGOO.
There's a certain nostalgia that follows September wherever it goes. It reminds me of old friendships, first crushes, fresh notebooks, and that exciting feeling that anything could happen. It's bittersweet, but in the prettiest way.
So here's to Almost September filled with cozy mornings, spontaneous adventures, and little moments that feel bigger than they are.
Because if summer is the wild party, September is the chic after party where all the best stories begin.
XOXO,
A girl who will never stop falling in love with September. ๐๐ค



No comments:
Post a Comment